Interested in joining us?
We are currently recruiting a PROJECT MANAGER – EVENT PLANNING & ASSOCIATION SERVICES to start as soon as possible.
The main purpose of role is the design, planning and delivery of events in UK and overseas as well as the provision of management and administrative support for membership associations.
Main tasks of job:
- Work as a full member of an event management team. For some small events you will work alone, whilst for others you will be part of a team of specialists, in a leadership or support role, depending on the event in question
- Responsible for organising all aspects of events for external, third-party customers
- Responsible for the creation, monitoring and reconciliation of event budgets
- Attend events onsite in UK, mainland Europe and, occasionally, long haul destinations.
- Provide secretariat management and administrative services in support of membership associations. Precise services vary from association to association and range from high-level strategic guidance for some down to simple membership management for others.
- Administer membership associations
- Control membership databases, including renewals and invoicing
- Arrange, attend and record executive, board and annual general meetings
- Communicate with the membership and board by telephone and by email
- Manage association events, as required
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different management and administrative tasks as necessitated the business objectives of SAS and its clients.
Personal attributes and skills required:
- Confident, smart and personable with the ability to work at all levels of a client organisation
- Team player comfortable with situational leadership environment
- Financial acumen, ability to create and manage multi currency complex budgets
- Excellent organisational, time management and planning skills
- Event experience desirable but not essential
- IT literacy – competent in the use of database, excel, email and presentation software
Please send your CV, with availability and salary expectations to [email protected]